Kendal Calling is a music & arts festival, held annually at the Lake District at Lowther Deer Park. It has grown from a two-day, in 2006 to a 4-day music festival. In 2018, the festival was headlined by Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Libertines, Run DMC, Hacienda Classical, James, Plan B and more.
- Camping areas are shared with other festival staff and volunteers, separate from the main public camping areas.
- There will be access to showers and toilets.
- An amount of meal vouchers will be available for use at a few concession stalls.
- Once we have power, we will be able to provide hot tea and coffee as well as sockets for mobile phone charging. Prior to that, those facilities will be available in the crew catering marquee. We do advise bringing portable chargers to this festival.
We have our own crew campsite, equipped with:
- Free boiling water, plus tea and coffee supplies.
- Free phone charging facilities to keep you connected.
- Access to crew loos & hot showers.
- A meal token per shift.